Welcome to SmartHCM Wiki
Welcome to the SmartHCM Wiki. This Wiki provides supporting documentation for the SmartHCM, including installation, configuration, using, development or localization SmartHCM Solution. Click hereto freely download the brochures.
The current version of SmartHCM is 22.214.171.124 (Alpha) and Build is 14.00.08.04.2015:
- SmartHCM Roadmap
- SmartHCM Release Notes 126.96.36.199 MP23.4.1
- SmartESS Release Notes 188.8.131.52 MP23.4.1
- SmartHCM e-Recruitment Release Notes 184.108.40.206
- SmartHCM Mobile App (Android) Release Notes 220.127.116.11
- SmartHCM Mobile App (iOS) Release Notes 18.104.22.168
- SmartHCM Attendance Uploading Utility Release Notes 22.214.171.124
- SmartHCM Notification Sender Utility Release Notes 126.96.36.199
- SmartHCM Installation Manual
- SmartHCM Release History
- SmartHCM User Guide
Please click on the above link for general information about SmartHCM. In this section you will find information on Getting Started with SmartHCM, which provides a summary of resources available to you. In order to quickly configure SmartHCM to evaluate it, we would recommend that you start with the Quick Guide. This will allow you to get your own version of SmartHCM up and running in a matter of hours. The current SmartHCM Development Status and Release History are available. You may also find the Support Policy useful.
Please click on the above link to access all documentation for System Administrators. You will find important information on System Requirements, which should be reviewed, but once you are confident that your environment meets the minimum system requirements, the next port of call is likely to be the Installation Manual. Please note that if you are coming from a previous version of SmartHCM then you will find the Upgrade Guide useful. Helpful information on working with the SmartHCM Appliance can be found in the SmartHCM Appliance Administration Guide.
The Quick Guide describes the main steps needed to setup and run fundamental functional flows for your company in SmartHCM, intentionally keeping the explanations and executions as simple as possible. By following this simple guide you should be able to have your own version of SmartHCM up and running within a couple of hours.
Click on the above link to access the User Guide describing how to use SmartHCM. If you are new to SmartHCM then the User Interface chapter of the User Guide explains how to access SmartHCM and navigate though the user interface. The Business Flows contains list of process supported in SmartHCM and drives to step by step instructions on how to execute them in the application. The Common Concepts & Processes provides a summary of concepts and processes common throughout SmartHCM, while the SmartHCM Application Areas details how to setup, operate and analyze each SmartHCM application area. There are a series of How-To documents addressing areas of special interest. Many of the guides present how to achieve particular business goals in a manner supported by SmartHCM.
The Developer Guide provides information to developers on how to change, extend and build further on SmartHCM. The Development HowTos describe SmartHCM development topics from the perspective of specific development goals.
The Localization Guide provides all the information required to properly adapt SmartHCM to different languages, regional or country differences and technical requirements of a target market. There is also a list of Localization Projects currently available for SmartHCM. Please visit that link in case you want to collaborate in the localization effort for your country.
There are many ways in which you can contribute to the SmartHCM. It is not only about developing code; it also includes offering help to others in the forums, helping to test early releases and giving feedback, blogging about things you have learned that might help others, etc. If you would like to contribute there is an excellent Contributor's Guide that will help you get started. Collaboration and communication channels established for the SmartHCM Community include:
- Access to the Public Road Map.
- Open Feature Polling where you can contribute to the future direction of the product.
- Full visibility of the Current Development Status, showing progress on current development projects.
- Access to a Public Issue Tracker where any community member can view or report issues
- Community support through [Public Forums].
- Community education with frequent Public Webinars.
- Open Community Meetings.
- A public collaboration space with the SmartHCM Forge where the SmartHCM project is hosted.
- Open documentation on the SmartHCM Wiki (where you are now).
- The following Wiki pages are a collaborative effort. We invite you to participate in improving the existing articles or creating new ones based on your experience.
- SmartHCM Wiki Help and SmartHCM Wiki Administration can always come to your rescue!