SmartHCM Release Notes 220.127.116.11 MP23.4.1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
SmartHCM 18.104.22.168 MP23.4.1 Release
Release Date: 14-Apr-2021
Module Version: 22.214.171.124 MP23.4.1
Maturity Status: QA Approved
|SmartHCM Mobile App. (Android)||126.96.36.199|
|SmartHCM Mobile App. (iOS)||188.8.131.52|
|SmartHCM Attendance Uploading Utility||184.108.40.206|
|SmartHCM Notification Sender Utility||220.127.116.11|
- ESS_S017 - Email / SMS Server Settings: The new configuration of service provider has been added in the grid panel. System will send the "SMS" as per the selected "Service Provider".
- SET_S005 - System Default: The two new parameters named "DURING_MONTH_INCREMENT_SALARY_CALC" and "DURING_MONTH_INCREMENT_OVERTIME_CALC" has been provided in the screen.
- PAY_S020 - Payroll Process: The during the month "Increment" and "Overtime" calculations have been provided according to the "Increment Date" if the value will be set to "Y" in both parameters "DURING_MONTH_INCREMENT_SALARY_CALC" and "DURING_MONTH_INCREMENT_OVERTIME_CALC" then system should process the "Increment" and "Overtime" with respect to during the month "Increment" and if the value will be set to "N" then system should not take effect of during the month "Increment".
- HER_S151 - Upload Setups: System was not uploading the data to "e-Recruitment" Portal and showing server error message.
- HER_S150 - Publish Job: System was not publishing the requests of "Jobs" to "e-Recruitment" Portal and showing server error message.
- MOB_S001 - Send Mobile App. Notification: System was not sending "Push Notifications" on cell phones.
- TOM_S036 - Monthly Time Sheet Approval: Approved "Extra Hours" were being reflected in the "Salary Sheet" report but the system was showing "0" extra hours in the "Approved Overtime" column.
- TOM_S036 - Monthly Time Sheet Approval: Data of "Approved Overtime" was not showing in the "Overtime Detail" panel against "Approved" records.
- TOM_S036 - Monthly Time Sheet Approval: System was showing wrong "Date" on the "Payroll Month" field.
- PAY_S020 - Payroll Process: System was not validating the "Required Monthly Time Sheet Approval" check box if it was "Checked" in the "Payroll Parameters" screen while running the process.
- HRS_S108 - Applicant Information: User wasn't able to insert applicant details after inserted "10" applicants records, when was trying to add the "11th" record and clicking on the "Save" button then system changes applicant record having "Application Id - 10".